Some of my plans for the next few weeks:
- Reviews of books that I read in 2013 and have not yet posted.
- Reading books on my TBR list for 2014 and reviewing them
- Guest post with Cassandra Grafton
- Guest post with Mary Lydon Simonsen
- Guest post with Jan Hahn
- Participating in the J Marie Croft February blog tour hosted by Jakki at Leatherbound Reviews. This blog tour highlights the book, Love at First Slight.
Mary Lydon Simonsen's new book, Another Place in Time, is a time-travel romance involving my favorite hero and heroine, Mr. Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet. I am not sure of the release date for Mary's book but her blog should have the latest information. If you would like to read the summary from the back jacket of this book, here is a link to Mary's blog. Fiction by Mary Simonsen
A Secret Betrothal is the title of the novel by Jan Hahn with a possible release date in February. It is a Pride and Prejudice Alternate Path. An earlier and much different version of this book was on some of the online sites in 2003 under the title, The Engagement.
I am all anticipation for the release of both these books and the guest posts by the authors. I hope you will join me and continue to have your share in the conversations. Thanks to all of you for your support of my blog the last nine months. I look forward to many more months of communicating our love of Jane Austen.
Be sure and check back Friday as I will be reviewing Volume I of Tess Quinn's A Fitzwilliam Legacy: Seasonal Disorder. There will also be a giveaway!