Wednesday, April 23, 2014

And the winners are...

The two winners for Jan Hahn's,

The Secret Betrothal are:


Paperback:  Sandy who left a comment April 12
and 
eBook:  Anonymous(Marti) who left a comment April 11

Congratulations, 
ladies!

Your contact info has been forwarded to Jan Hahn.

Thank you so much for your generosity, Ms. Hahn. It was much fun having you as my guest and 'switching places'! 

Thanks to you, dear readers, for visiting and commenting. I do hope you get a chance to read Jan's latest release!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning The Secret Betrothal, ladies. It's a great book. Just finished reading it.
    Catherine Commons
    catcommons(at)Comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I got Janet's email! I already have 2 of Jan's books and can't wait for the treasured signed copy of this one to add to my collection. I'll still get the kindle version, too!
    Thanks so much, Janet and Jan, for making this available to us!
    *hugs*
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete