Wednesday, June 4, 2014

And the winner is...'Mr. Darcy's Pledge'

Hold that thought...!

Before announcing the winner of the eBook,
Mr. Darcy's Pledge,
by Monica Fairview,


I want to apologize for my lack of presence recently. I have been a bit 'under the weather' and my blog is only one of the many things that has suffered my neglect. Please forgive me, dear readers and Monica Fairview, (Brenda Webb, too) for this lapse of attention. I am finally getting 'back on track' and hopefully, will get things moving again. 
Thank you for your indulgence!

Now back to the important event,
the announcement of the winner...

Cassandra Grafton

Congratulations! Please contact me with your info as soon as possible. I feel confident you will enjoy this book as much as I did. It is a lovely book and well-written. 
Thank you, Monica, for being my guest and for having the giveaway. It has been a pleasure.


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to Cassandra.

    Janet I am so happy that there is improvement. That is the best of news. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Reading, Cassandra!

    And sorry you felt poorly, Janet, but I wish you well as you continue to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel 100% soon! Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! i really want to read this! Thanks Janet, and do get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry youweren't feeling well, but am glad there's been improvement. Hopefully you'll be 100% soon. Congratulations Cassandra.

    ReplyDelete