Monday, February 29, 2016

And the winner is...When Mary Met the Colonel

Congratulations!

Maria, you are the winner 
of Victoria Kincaid's novella,

When Mary Met the Colonel


I hope you will enjoy this story as much as I did. It was neat to see Mary in a new light.

Thank you so much for your support of my blog, and again, congratulations on winning.
Please respond to my email as soon as possible so your book may be sent to you! Thanks!

Victoria, it is always such a pleasure to have you visit. Thank you for stopping by and please come back again soon. Thank you also for the lovely giveaway! 

4 comments:

  1. Hmm... I left a comment yesterday but it disappeared... :/
    Anyway, thanks ladies! Look forward to reading this story! Thanks, Victoria! :) Janet, I sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is strange, isn't it! Don't know what happened to it. I did receive your email and you should be getting your eBook soon. Thanks, Maria, for the prompt reply.

      Delete