Wednesday, August 2, 2017

And the winner is...The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen

Good morning and happy Wednesday to everyone.
I hope your week is going good.
I have a winner to announce so will get right to it!


The Particular Charm of Miss Jane Austen
by Ada Bright and Cass Grafton

Jan Hahn

Congratulations, Jan. 

Thanks to all of you for stopping by and reading my review. I loved reading all your comments. Those of you who had already read the book and loved it, felt the same as I did about this fab book! 
I'm so anxious and excited for the sequel!

Thank you, Cass and Ada. I appreciate so much your willingness to have a giveaway to coincide with my review. It was lovely of you ladies to do and I know the readers appreciated it. I hope you will visit again when the sequel releases! You are always welcome to visit 
More Agreeably Engaged! 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for writing such a lovely, detailed review, Janet. We will definitely come back when the sequel is ready!

    Congratulations to Jan! We hope you enjoy reading the story as much as we enjoyed writing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Cass. I look forward to having you visit with the sequel!

      Jan is unable to comment on my blog right now, but she was thrilled to win the book!

      Delete