Wednesday, October 18, 2017

And the winners are...

I have some more winners that I need to announce. 
These are all from earlier posts in September and October.
All winners have been notified. 

*****
Particular Attachments by L. L. Diamond
eBook:


DarcyBennet

*****

Pride and Prejudice Restored to 1813 by Sophie Turner
eBook:


Eva

*****

The Earl Claims His Comfort by Regina Jeffers
2 eBooks


dstoutholcomb
LĂșthien84

*****

Miss Darcy's Beaux by Eliza Shearer
eBook


Mary

*****


Congratulations to all the winners. This list looks like it will give some good reading time! :) I hope each of you enjoys your book. 


Thanks to the authors for not only entertaining us with their talent but also for having the giveaways for my readers. We appreciate you. I invite you to visit again, anytime.

1 comment: